The addition of red Hot Zone strings and red grommets gives the Karakal S-70 FF an even cooler look, whilst it's Fast Fibre Graphite construction allows the frame to return to shape 10% faster after a shuttle strike, giving more power for less effort.
The S-70 FF also uses our 'Muscle Tec' string system, this enlarges the power zone of the racket by allowing the strings to move over a smooth rounded surface and cuts down on tension loss. 'Muscle Tec' enables rackets to be strung at a lower tension yet still gives a high tension feel. It is fitted with our Easy Serve + Flex top cap.
- One Piece FF Graphite Handle with Thumb Print
- 70 Grams Frame Weight
- Fast Fibre Nano Gel Graphite
- Karakal Hot Zone 68 Badminton Strings
- Conventional head - muscle system
- Hi Flex Precision Shaft
- Easy Serve + High Flex top cap
- Double Grommet at Tee Joint
- Constant Taper Frame 10-10.7mm
- Head Loop takes 30LBS-13.6 KG
- Full Racket Cover